Life insurance for the tax savvy contractor
Complete the form below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a convenient time to talk through Relevant Life and how we can help you.
See how the cost of your life insurance policy shifts from your own pocket to your company expenses and taxman.
Simply switching to a Relevant Life Policy will put £ 0.00 EXTRA PROFIT INTO YOUR COMPANY!
Click here for a detailed explanation
- Your current monthly premiums paid personally by you from your take-home pay are £0.00.
- With tax at 0.00% and NI of 0.00%, to net this amount your gross pay would need to be £0.00
- Including employers NI at 0.00% the total cost to your company to net this amount is £0.00
- This amounts to £0.00 annually, and with 0.00 years remaining on the policy the total is £0.00
- By having your company take over the payment of the premiums for you, you could reduce your salary by £0.00
without it making any difference to your disposable income
- After 20% corporation tax relief, the cost to the company is only £0.00 instead of £0.00
- By switching to a Relevant Life Policy, the ONLY change to your circumstances is an extra £0.00 in your company profits
We are ready to help you to make the switch and start saving today with the minimum fuss possible - contact us today to find out how.
* Assumptions made for simplification of the calculator:
Standard rate taxpayers NI at 12%, higher rate taxpayers NI at 2%, employers NI at 13.8%